Monday, August 25, 2008

I don't like people playin on my phone

Ugh, Monday. My weekend was cool. Met some new people (yay, I have new friends….and they have MONEY!!! No more broke pimpin!!!). Went to the beach for the first time this summer (eh, it’s always gonna be there, no rush to go). Used sunscreen for the first time in my life (lmao, my black ass got some SPF 50! (Keep that tattoo fresh!)). I’m feelin a bit tired writing this post, so I’m gonna let Jim Carrey be funny for me today.

Yay Dream Team (or Cream Team)!!! They seem to have redeemed the US in the eyes of the world as the basketball stars that they are. They beat Spain in a game that was pretty close. Spain never had the lead after the first 10 mins of the game, but they kept it within 8 pts or less. People that I am lookin forward to seein this season: DWAYNE WADE! My boy is back…and yes, call me Judas because I stopped fuckin with him after the dismal post championship season (2007). But I would claim him (no homo) when playin basketball (you know I always come on the court comparing myself to Wade). My boy is healthy and was kickin ass and takin names. And not just the Gold Medal game, but the entire Olympics. Kobe was Kobe, King James did his thing, and I was really impressed by Carmelo Anthony. All of them came together like Voltron and whooped on them foreigners.

In other Olympic news, it appears that Jamaican superstar, Usain Bolt, is dopin up. Sike, I bet half of you were like “I knew he was too fast.” If he’s on anything its crack not steroids. Look at how skinny and fast he is, you’d think there was an 8-ball at the end of the track. Nah, I wanna draw you attention to the next Karate Kid: Cuban Angel Matos. Below is a video of what happened if you don’t already know.

Clearly the man was cheated. And even more clearer, is his name should not be Angel. More like Diablo. You don’t DQ someone for taking too long in a medal match. I know you guys will say “well rules are rules”, but rules are meant to be enforced at the referee’s discretion. Meaning the ref could have easily given Matos a warning before just disqualifying him. It wasn't a good look on anybody’s part. Not the ref, not Matos and not the Borat prick that won (you complain about Bolt’s showboating, but this guy danced like a fairy after getting an unfair win). I guess this will put a black eye (or at least a broken jaw lol) on the sport of Taekwondo (which is a pansy martial art anyways (and I don’t care if someone takin Taekwondo can kick my ass, I would hope so since they are takin a martial art and I’m not but if I was, I promise you they couldn’t see me with their lax defense and high kicks.))

Joe Bidden is gonna be the VP of America. Well, I hope so because it looks like Obama has lost his advantage over McCain in recent polls. It appears the Clintonites have decided not to vote for Obama because Hilary isn’t on the ticket. I can see why ya mad, but seriously, you’re a dumb shit if you though Hilary was gettin on that ticket. She was like anti-Obama to the point that I wasn’t sure if she was a Republican or Democrat. I know you wanna win, but cutting down a party member is kinda low. Save the hurt for the opposite party. Anyways, it appears Bidden is the “experience” that Obama needs. Sad part about this story is that Bidden has said himself that Obama lacks the experience to become president. Hey Joe, how do your words taste? Wants some hot sauce? Waitin from the Obama camp to see how they will spin this in his favor.

This may be news to you, maybe you don’t care. Maybe I don’t care, but I’ma say it anyways cuz this is my show and if you don’t like it-get the fuck out! Your favorite rap mogul is a bit on the bi-sexual side. I can’t say my source but it’s credible (and you know I don’t like spreadin bullshit) and I don’t wanna say the name cuz I can’t afford to be sued (saving up to go to Brasil next year).

And here’s a fitting video (no Jim Carrey isn’t bi lol):




The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!! Take that, take that
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment