Friday, August 15, 2008

Home Sweet

I’m back home…and extremely tired so this will be either a partial rant (meanin dumb short) or I finish the rest later today.

I've seen the baddest chicks at an airport, but the funny thing is they never on my flight. The worst is when they sit in the same area as you, but board a flight at the adjacent gate (i apologize for usin the word adjacent (which means next to), I know how you people don't like big words). And when they are on my flight, they never get seated next to me. That's why I fly southwest nowadays. The open seating policy works to my advantage...now if I could get the cute girls to not fall asleep as soon as I sit next to them lol. Another thing I’ve started doing when flyin is puttin MD or PHD as a suffix for my name. Southwest likes to print your name on the ticket nice and big. A foreign doctor always gets girls wet.

In boo hoo news, it appears that Jennifer Aniston was dumped by John Mayer this week. When will she learn that a needy woman like her needs a needy loser. She has to stop tryin to date celebrities more successful than she is (yea, even Vince Vaughn has made better movies). She needs to start datin waiters and aspiring singers and mop boys…that way she can get her love child out of them before they realize they can do better.

Wow, another dumb bitch has made the news. It appears that a lady left her 3 year old son in her pickup truck without the windows open. Saddest part of the story? Police say that the child actually tried to save himself and open windows, start the car, unlock the door, but couldn’t. The dumb bitch said that she was going to drop him off at daycare before her shifted started, but forgot….I think her punishment should be to sit in the electric chair for just 2 seconds…but then we forget to turn it off. Next up is a man tried for murder for shakin his baby to death. I mean, he shook the shit outta the child…I mean not like a salt shaker, more like shake and bake. The baby's retinas were destroyed and he was blinded. Doctors say that even if the baby was kept alive (he was on life support) he woulda been blind and couldn’t feel anything. I’m runnin out of evil things to do to these people….just shoot him in the face, but not point blank. Graze him, and let me bleed to death.

A man is being sued by his ex wife for $25 million for giving her an STD. LMAO. Damn. Apperantly he had been havin unprotected sex with Asian hookers, which he admitted to his wife. Then about 9 years later she gets HPV and he admits to her again that he is still sleepin with hookers and has a mistress. Once a cheat, always a cheat… guess she learned the hard way.

Dad gets feed up with how his kids act, so this is what he does. Lol, damn. That’s just mean, but good parenting.

Teachers and students becomin friends on Facebook? If it’s a college setting then, ok (and I say that with reservations) but if it’s high school? That shit is gross B. Why on earth would you want to be friends with you students? That’s just askin for trouble, and it looks mad unprofessional. And why would a student want to be friends with their teacher? I liked Facebook back in the day when they didn’t have the crazy security settings, so that whatever you posted online…ALL your friends saw it. That made people more careful on whom they choose as friends. Now it’s simply a matter of adding your teachers to the “teacher” list and not givin them access to your drunken photos. Me? I don’t make friends with anyone that wasn’t born in the 80s. I don’t care how “down” or “hip” you pretend to be, if you grew up without internet you don’t need to be on Facebook. Go to MySpace for that shit.


Yap that fool!!!







The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment