Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Allow me to reintroduce myself....

So I just woke up from a very satisfying nap in order to write this and I’m still tired and unmotivated. But I know there are people out there that depend on me, and will be hurt and confused if I don’t rant on somethin. You’re like my children…Children of the Corn. Lol. Hey man, I just realized I've been doin this for more than a month now...wow, I'm nice with it. I'm the Micheal Phelps of this Blog shit!!!!

And we have our first non-official Obama Death Threat. Granted these guys were druggies and not really capable of tying their shoes let alone attacking Obama, I think it’s still a symbolic effort and I think we will see a lot of copy cats for the next year. Sad.

People are mad at Elizabeth Edwards for not comin clean about Sen. John Edwards’ affair. They are sayin that she helped keep it under wraps to help John’s political future. Ok and? It’s not like it was any of our business anyways AND if you ask me, knowin about it earlier would have probably made him a better candidate, lol. I mean a politician without an affair under his belt? I wouldn’t think he was takin his job seriously. Barack probably cheated on Michelle but he was prolly smart enough to do it overseas. If Michelle ever found out, expect to see the White House lawn littered with clothes lol.

RIP Andre Young Jr. Guess we can expect another delay on the Detox album :(

DNC tonight, real big event for most…me, not so much. I haven’t followed politics much because to me, it’s all the same. To me, it’s not about what a candidate can do for you because in all honesty, they don’t really care that much about us. It’s just that one group usually cares less than the other. In this past decade (more like 25 years) that group has been the Republicans. Now when I say ‘us’ I mean the Middle and Poor Class. But even that doesn’t really sway my vote. Common sense does. Past 8 years we’ve had a Republican for a president. I don’t care of his name because it doesn’t matter, his gang affiliations indicate what his ideologies are. The Republicans have ruined our country in EVERY aspect. Financially, educationally, internationally, domestically, oily, energy, every which way. The only thing Republicans have succeeded in doin is creating a bunch of prejudiced, scary ass citizens who turn on the news everyday and feed their fear by seein more of the dismantling of their great country. I don’t care what the Democrats run as their platform. As long as they don’t say, we are shipping more jobs overseas or we need to increase our dependence on oil, or let’s spend more money on a war that isn’t reaping any rewards. Because I know those issues won't help my country. Universal health care sounds a lot less expensive than universal bombing and rebuilding. What was the worst part of the last Democract's term in office? He got a blow job. Well, if that’s what my president needs in order to keep the country running smooth, so fuckin be it. Let’s create a new Cabinet member specifically for that, the Secretary of Dick Sucking. Honestly, if the Republicans were doin a great job with our country, I would vote Republican without blinking twice. Why some people think it’s a good idea to vote Republican, I don’t know, but women still accidentally kill their kids by leavin them in the car with the windows up. Some people are naturally stupid. For the love of this country, please vote Democract in November….we’ve had 8 years of Hell, and 4 years with Democracts maybe uncertain, but it’s better than another 4 years of Hell. Lol, remember the excuse that some people made for voting Republican 4 years ago? Let them clean up the mess that they made? Thanks for being a douche you fuckin moron.

These two are Republicans:


And so is this pastor:

So what if he’s Australian, if he was American, he would be Republican lol.

Obama-Biden interview on how Obama popped the question, lol.

Baseball has added replay to the game helpin the umpires make correct calls. Now umps will be able to witness on the spot how boring baseball is to watch lol.

No more funny videos!!! I’ve ran out….kinda, I could just type in ‘funny’ at YouTube and post what is given but I’m more about quality than quantity. Sooooooooooooo, guess you have to find your own video today.

The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

4 comments:

  1. You need to read, "Manifesto: A Revolution" by Ron Paul.

    It's a short book, I really encourage you to read it and tell me if you still maintain your current views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, I'll even buy you the book if you take the 3-4 hours to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tot mi blogs reveeled dis, but I am completly ilterate...monkeies tipe dis shit 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha fair enough.

    keep feedin them bananas though cause they type up some funny shit.

    ReplyDelete