Thursday, August 7, 2008

My neighbors are crazy

Everybody loves Kung Fu fighting….them cats is fast as lighting. Hi-YA! Been watchin some old school kung fu flicks…you know, the ones with the bad dubbing. I think Tarantino needs to make a movie like that. And you know he’d do it justice. It would be done on that old school film, with bad dubbing and terrible editing. Lol. I’m supposed to be headin to a Heineken party tonight, so I’m just bullshittin now because I’ll be too tired later.

So it looks like Angie (Jolie) is ready to adopt another kid. Wow, really? Like really Ang? You not even gonna breast feed the twins first before you go adopt another kid? O I forgot, you have hired breasts that will feed your kids. She needs to keep all her nutrition to herself before she faints again with her frail ass. I think the woman is spoiled. She doesn’t have natural births, she doesn’t change all they diapers. She doesn’t have to play horsey for all of them at once. That what Brad and the help is for. I wonder what Brad is thinkin? He left Aniston because she ain’t want kids, and now look what he got himself into. At some point even he has to say enough, let’s deal with the ones we got. But I ain’t mad at Ang, she’s just building her little army which will be 50 kids deep before she dies. Could you imagine 50 kids running around with the Jolie-Pitt last name? Talk about watered down legacy lol.

So there is this obese man on death row, who feels due to being a fat ass he should be put to death. He’s too big for an electric chair, and it would be hard to find veins in his blubber. I say put him on a treadmill till his heart explodes lmao. Fuck him. You know why he’s on death row? For raping and murdering two young women in 1986. I hate the interpretation of the Constitution sometimes. Cruel and Unusual punishment would be making him go on a diet. He would dread that. A bullet in the head? That seems fine to me. Make him everyone’s bitch for a week then shoot him? Even better. If you guilty (and I mean the “yea I did it, and I enjoyed hearing the screams” type guilty), then fuck any fair treatment. You are no longer a citizen of society; you should not be protected by the Bill Of Rights. You’re a monster, and should be treated like one. Hmmm maybe we can find a loop hole here.

Other monsters in the news, a pastor is found guilty of murdering a man and spending his wealth. I don’t really have much to say, Fresh Prince, what do you think?








My thoughts exactly. Same goes with the Texas man who had kids as young as five takin part in swinger events. Sigh, who do I shoot first? I guess the Texas man, but what the fuck kinda sickos go to a swinger party like this. I woulda been like “Umm, ‘scuse me, I don’t mean to be a downer, but am I the only one that noticed that these girls have no tits and no stubble? I mean, I’m only 5’9” but I’m pretty sure these girls can suck my dick standing up. We gots to go!” Now if I was in the Philippines, this would be normal because Asian women tend to be shorter. All the years of workin in a sweatshop stunts their growth. Proven fact, Wikipedia it, lmao. Nah but seriously, how? Yuck.

Woman in Inglewood sues the city and Police Department for killin her baby. Granted her baby was 19 years old and holdin a gun (aimed at the cops according to the police), I used the phrase “killin her baby” because that is how all mothers in LA talk when their child has been killed, whether the nigga was 5 or 55. Now this is gonna be a case of "Cops says, they says" in which the court will side with the cops. But if that dude was really holdin a gun and aimed at the cops, what the fuck was he thinkin? Cops will shoot you for reachin for yo wallet!!!! A gun? A gun? If she’s gonna sue the city it should be for Assisted Suicide because that’s obviously the case here lol.

Here is a dosage of crazy for you:


The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!



Hey Don't Sue Me: That image of the Fresh Prince belongs to NBC, who is owned by GE. Yea that's right, the same people that power your TV put the shows on it too!! That's a company.

allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment