Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Me Love You Long Time

I’m outta town again and this time I’m fuckin pissed!!! And I’m tipsy. See, I stayed at a real hotel this time (realer than where I used to stay at), that has a restaurant and bar. I called the hotel before I left and asked if the rooms were equipped with HDTVs, and the Commi bastard told me no. So I get here open my door and this is what I see:

Yes, that’s an HDTV. I coulda been playin Madden right now instead of entertaining you ungrateful bastards, lol. You know what I like about being in a hotel that has a real lobby? You can smell the pussy in the hallways. I mean, I was getting eye-fucked from this broad while eatin dinner….but she was so ugly, I had trouble keepin my food down. Maybe I should get another drink and invite her up….

Good news: Christina Applegate is free from any breast cancer gene in her body.

Sad news: She lost both her breast in a double mastectomy.

Anyone that knows me knows that I’m a huge supporter for breast cancer awareness and donate to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure and I rock my pink ribbon even when it’s not October. And Christina’s case is exactly the reason why. Granted she has enough money for reconstructive breast surgery, but some women can't afford it (especially after all the other medical bills they have accumulated). I think it’s horrible that women lose their breast because of this. I mean, testicular cancer isn’t cool either but at least we can hide our one ball underneath our pants and the only time a girl would notice is if you ask her to play with your ball (so you brought that embarrassment upon yourself, lol). But for a woman to have one (or none in some cases) breast? Let’s say she gets away with stuffin her bra pretty well. Or she even tells you durin the date about her battle with breast cancer. But when that shirt comes off and your lookin at the one breast and the one saggy flesh with no titty meat….it can be a different story (it's already known that we are highly visual sexual creatures). Bravo Ms. Applegate.

Myanmar was recently blasted by a cyclone, which then led to floodin, which then led to the country becomin the largest area of horse manure on Earth. Sad. But whats worse is how the women are turning to prostitution to make ends meet. Sadder. But whats worser than that? They makin less than $10 a day. I need to quit this bloggin shit and go pimp in Myanmar. These girls obviously don’t know that the pussy stock is UP in their cuntry (lmao, o you gotta love that joke…come on, commmmmmme on!). With men feelin depressed or no other forms of entertainment available, sex is the number one commodity and these girls are sellin for cheap!!! Fuck that, they should make $2000 a day. Granted most of the people that are affected by this disaster are poor and couldn’t afford $100 for a blow job, the girls should set their sights on the wealthy business men and stick them for their riches.

In a nice twist of Karma, it appears that a man on the run for allegedly killin a lady, died in a fiery car crash while evading police. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, God hates you so much that not only are you gonna burn in Hell, but He gave you a preview of what it’s gonna be like. Take that!

Michael Phelps don’t listen to no Bruce Springsteen, but my nigga got that Carter III!!!!! Lmao. By the way, I’m Michael Phelps’ hero (tshirts comin soon lol).
Bling bling
Everytime I come around yo city
Bling bling
Pinky ring worth about fifty
Bling bling
Everytime I buy a new ride
Bling bling
Lorenzos on Yokahama tires
Bling bling

Further evidence that Brasilians are lovers not fighters:






The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment