Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Livin' in the hood

So make sure you tell your friends (all 2 of them) to tell a friend, because the more readers I have, the more people will click on a link and make me money. And how does this benefit you? Well all the proceeds go to the "Help The Tenant Move Into A Mansion Foundation". One the goal amount is reached, there will be a big yacht party and all of you will be invited!!! Not all of you will be allowed to come on the boat and for those that do make it, please expect to be robbed by pirates that I hired lol. So I noticed that I tend to focus my commentary on non-black celebrities even though I am African-AMerican. Well the reason being is blacks make it too easy/boring to rant on. When aren't we doin somethin dumb? Let me show you how easy it is when I just talk about blacks:

Wesley Snipes has released The Art of War 2 straight to DVD. Don’t pass Go, don’t collect $200. Lol, that joke is ironic because while I was referring to how this movie prolly didn’t get the green light from a lot of studios and won’t collect any money, that nigga really is goin to jail. Wes, Uncle Sam has nightmares about black and brown people makin money…why would you think he would allow you to STEAL money from him? Pay your taxes and Uncle Sam will stay under you bed like a good boogie monster.

T.I. is beefin with Shawty LO over who is from ATL and who isn’t (it’s really who is from Bankhead and who isn’t, but it’s the same shit to me). We nit picking like that now? A security guard was shot at Jermaine Dupri’s club this past weekend. Cam’ron sold Juelz’s contract to Def Jam. Max B was shot at during his performance but couldn’t see the shooter because he had his shades on. SMH. Either we beefin with words or we beefin with bullets. And that’s not really fun to rant about. And I ain’t really a sports person, so I don’t really talk about athletes. And we barely see black people on the big screen, so it’s not like the paparazzi are following their every move. So while black people are very entertaining, black celebrities aren’t (more irony for yo ass).

Wait this just in…Morgan Freeman was in a severe car accident in which his vehicle rolled over multiple times. He was listed in serious condition when he arrived at the hospital but seems to be in better spirits now. He has a broken hand, arm, and had shoulder damage. He had surgery to reconnect nerves and repair damage to his left arm and hand. Didn’t he just do a movie with Jack Nicolson? The Bucket List which was basically of things to do before they died? “Flip car over multiple times? Check” From what I heard, he was tryin to negotiate a bigger payment for the next Batman move by doin his own stunts in the movie, lol. But seriously, glad he’s ok. I can’t wait to see him play God again in another Almighty movie (I’m thinkin Kane Almighty, hm hm no takers? How bout Judas Almighty? Nah Kane has a better ring to it lol). Side note: peep the bling in Morgan’s ears. Dammmmn old man got his SHINE on lol.

Tomorrow I’ll resume rantin about white celebrities and leave the colored folk for the real news lol.

But seriously this is how easy we make it:

The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!



Hey Don't Sue Me: The image of the jailbird was found at SoxFirst.com and the image of Morgan Freeman is property of Universal Pictures...GOOOD lol




allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment