Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bad plumbing

So this past weekend was my birthday and I learned that: A) Birthday wishes are the best when they come from people you didn’t know still had your phone number (or as a friend on FB) and that B) Thai food makes me shit. VIOLENTLY. Lmao, now that I’ve grossed you out, on with the show!!

Pussycat Dolls have a When I Grow Up Remix, with Diddy, Wayne and beat maker (now rapper??) DarkChild. I secretly like the original song because that beat is hot and so are the girls, but I couldn’t figure out a way to put it on my iPod and blast it in my whip and drive thru West Hollywood without being deflowered by the Village People lol. On this remix, the girls don’t even sing, they just are in the background. And the remix beat is a little better too!! Best part has to be Diddy’s verse when he’s like “ Now I could have Ma$e come to ya wake as I kill ya’ll slow/ Wanna another remix? Here I go/ There’s only one Puff Daddy, yea I know/ And yea I don’t write nothin, but yea I flow” LMAO. Big ups to Diddy to not being ashamed of using ghost writers. Now if other rappers would do the same (the rapper I’m thinkin about, his name also rhymes with same lol). I also heard the Put On Remix with Jigga man. Much better than the original only because of Jay’s verses. I think that’s how the song shoulda been constructed, with who/what they put on instead of the crap Jeezy spits. The best part of the song is when he asks Guru to give him that T-Pain….lol, just listen.

People magazine has released the first pictures of Vivienne & Knox. Who are they you may ask? Well they are Brad and Angelina’s new twins of course. I would post pics of the People Magazine cover but since they paid over 14 million for the pics, I think it would be a safer bet to just link there instead of typin Hey Don’t Sue Me at the bottom lol. Those kids are lucky, so lucky that I hate on them in their infancy. I hope they ugly when they get older, which is pretty much impossible since their parents are Brad and Angelina. And I can’t expect them to grow up racist or become bigots because they older siblings are Asian and Black. They don't even have the weird first names that celebrities give their kids like Apple or Osteoporosis. Maybe they’ll develop a coke habit and spend all their parents’ money on bullshit. Nah but seriously, I love the Jolie-Pitts too much to hate, I mean they donating the money for the pics to some charitable cause as usual. Kudos to the newly expanded army.

Brett Favre is unretired which to me is kinda silly. Granted he almost made the Super Bowl last year, and had his best season ever, I think he should walk away while he can still walk. I mean old man Favre should be using a walker right now, lol. But seriously, Jay-Z came back…that sucked. MJ came back, and that sucked BUT in his defense he was so great that he had to retire twice before he sucked lol. I guess the difference is, Favre hasn’t taken any time off. I mean he announced his retirement during the off season, and now it’s on season and he is feelin the itch. Some argue, that football is all he knows so of course he would want to come back. That’s bullshit to me. Up until age 22, school was all I knew but I retired from that muthafucka and haven’t looked back yet!!! Fuck a master’s lmao. Then again, I am writing blogs….maybe I should unretire from school lol. I do hope if he comes back, he’ll be able to walk off the field at the end of this season, because I don’t know how much gas Old Man Favre really has left in his tank.

Dark Knight is still killin it in the box office. It has made $394.9 million in 17 days. In order to keep Christian Bale in the headlines, studio executives have been asking Bale’s female cousins and nieces to come forward and ask for money lol. I still plan on seein it again in IMAX soon, maybe this week. I would like a moment of silence for my Movie Critic Partner: Jetson, who hasn't seen this movie yet because he can't find any "me time" due to his newborn son. He found some "me time" when it was time to play GTA4, but can't find anytime to see the MOVIE OF THE YEAR!! SMH at him and the 2 other people I've met that haven't seen this movie.

Here is a freestyle from the self proclaimed Greatest Rapper Alive...I guess this is why hip hop is dead lol:


The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!

allvoices

1 comment:

  1. R.I.D,

    Im sorry, but I need to RINSE and wring out your boy Brett Favre because he definitely need to throw the towel in...
    LOOK...ONCE YOU CRY when you're retiring...there are NO TAKE BACKS...

    In his retirement speech he starts crying almost 30 seconds into the joint! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think Jordan cried when he retired the first or second time...also, it wasnt as if Jordan just said I'm finished with sports...he definitely was going to play baseball (Retirement #1). With that being said...dont PEE ON MY FOOT AND TELL ME ITS RAINING...or in this case ITS REAL TEARS. I dont think you were forced to retire during the off-season. We and Wisconsin is used to the 'Will Brett Favre retire, fiasco...' this year didnt have to be different! You remixed it Brett...you threw in an actual retirement...tears...then came back like F yall [Green Bay] stop trying to hold me down. You looking like a jerk now Brett...
    We dont play that in NYC. You better not retire in the middle of the season...and we better get a superbowl championship out of this...word up son..WORD UP.

    ReplyDelete