Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cabin Fever

Napa, day 3. I feel like I’m on some Blair Witch shit out here. Good thing is I met some tech guys out here that said we’ll hit up some bars the next time I’m out here. I should just hit up a restaurant and sip on some wine and find some tourists to flirt with. Only problem is it seems like it mainly couples up here…guess I have to just wait till the guy excuses himself to the bathroom and drop my room card in her lap lol.

We have a new entry for this year’s “Dumbest Bitch of the Year” award.

Wow…Where do I start with this ignorant shit? Ok, A) I think the cult is crazy beyond crazy but I don’t think they should be tried in court. Because they didn’t really kill the baby themselves, they just suggested it. Which in itself is a reason for them to tied to a train and dragged over tracks covered in HIV contaminated syringes. B) The mother already lost her son, so I think her punishment should be get kicked in the face by a by 10 horses. And I mean, get some good bucks outta them so bring out the branding iron. Make sure her face is at the mid arc of the kick ,where it is strongest. 10 times. No facial reconstruction. Let the broken eye and cheek bones remind her of her stupidity. How you gonna let someone convince you to harm your child, over somethin so stupid? I don’t even say Amen (sorry God, don’t strike me)… Moms don’t even turn their kids over to the cops after they murdered someone and she starved her toddler because he wouldn’t say Amen? Obviously she never watched the Omen because she doesn’t have a clue what a child from Satan really does. Amen.In more ridiculously odd news, a man is being charged with the murder of his wife because when she said she was goin to kill herself, he gave her a gun and told her to do it. And she did, lmao. Aw man. Guess I better stop telling people to kill themselves before I get indicted for removing the stupid people on the planet.


Today, the chairman of the Special Olympics (Timothy Shriver) decided to write a commentary on CNN’s website about the banning of movies like Tropic Thunder. And boy did he get some backlash. And while I did say I can be empathetic to how mentally disabled can be offended, the fact that the movie pokes fun at everyone softens the blow for everyone they made fun of. And seriously, with South Park still being on the air, there is not topic that can be considered off limits. I think Tim needs to take a chill pill because he soundin like a whiny bitch right now.

I just saw the video for Lil’ Wayne’s Got Money song with T-Pain. T-Pain needs to retire with those Planter’s Peanut hats he keeps wearin. Ugh, I know this sounds like I’m hatin and I prolly am, but that nigga is just one gimmick after another. No real talent, no real substance. Now I ain’t gonna lie, I will dance to his song but that’s because the girls dance to his songs. I don’t even have a T-Pain song on my iPod…but I have Macho Man’s rap album lmao. David Banner’s video “Shawty Say” is a cool concept, so attention ladies: This weekend, my roommate is outta town. If you are feelin neglected by your man, then come thru and party with me in my apartment. There will be alcohol, music, and a ticket machine, so take a number lol.

And he can’t do this, and he won’t do that…well in this case, And she won’t do this and she won’t do that, lmao:




The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. "And while I did say I can be empathetic to how mentally disabled can be offended"

    was the use of the word empathetic intentional?

    btw- great cheaters video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, because i too am mentally challenged...haven't u been readin my blog??

    ReplyDelete