Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gotta catch 'em all!!

Ugh, Napa. I couldn’t even be at the Marriot with the Raiders and front like I’m 3rd string towel boy. Towel boys get pussy too…they just have to clean it up first, lmao. I wonder about myself sometimes, like why do I think like this? It can’t be healthy.

So, it’s time I addressed somethin that I’ve been holdin my tongue about for the longest time. It’s because I actually have friends that do this, and readin The Rant is always funny till it’s about you, lol. So if you take offense….fuck you, lol. Movin on. I don’t like when people treat Facebook like its MySpace. The first offense: topless photos. And I wouldn’t complain about this offense if it wasn’t for the fact that the only people on Facebook with their shirts off are guys. Girls don’t even make their day at the beach their profile pic. I’m tired of lookin at status updates and seein a dude with no shirt on. Nigga, this ain’t no bodybuilding site. This isn’t match.com or Adult Friend Finder! Even on matchmaking sites, the topless photo is usually the locked photo. What the fuck are doin makin it your profile pic? The worse is when these skinny niggas be doin it. Another offense: collecting friends. I understand this is a social networking site and that you are suppose to meet different people of different backgrounds. But tooooo many people click on the ‘add as friend’ link without knowing how to properly maintain contacts. Personally, I’d rather have friends only and use LinkedIn or MySpace to network. But let’s say you’re one of the types of people to use Facebook to “network”, then properly learn how to maintain your contacts. Meaning, you don’t contact someone only when you need somethin from them (which is actually better than most people who don’t speak to you again after you click ‘accept’). I am slowly but surely gettin rid of friends that think I’ma baseball card. Another offense: More applications than they know what to do with. Thank goodness that the new Facebook has changed the layout so that it looks cleaner, but I seriously didn’t know what Wall to write on when people had their Wall, Fun Wall, Super Wall, Advanced Wall, Super Fun Advanced Wall, etc. Pages got real ugly, real fast. I have other annoyances but I’ll limit it to these top three. Maybe I’ll post the others ones up as they become more bothersome. These boys took that topless Facebook shit to a whole new level of gayness.

I think we figured out why Hayden Panettiere is dating a child molester (not really, but I still think he’s a tad bit old). She has daddy issues (duh, shoulda seen this comin right?) It appears her pops was arrested for abusing his wife. According to police reports, he struck the women three times with an open hand. It was discovered later that he was watchin the trailer for Street Fighter IV and got excited. Lol, that nigga E. Honda’d her ass. But seriously, domestic violent isn’t a laughing matter. Neither is child molestation. So they should seek counseling, fast. Then hopefully I can get with her tight ass.

So I kinda ran outta things to rant about so I’ma talk about black celebrities. This past weekend was the Ozone Awards. For my Caucasian readers, the Ozone Awards isn’t an event where we recognize blacks for their contribution to saving the environment. No, it’s a place where niggas can act like niggas. Just like the Vibe awards, lol. Mike Jones (who? Exactly) got punched in the face by another nobody from Houston. Rick Ross, yea the cop, and his crew got into a fight with DJ Vlad and his crew.

It appears white people aren’t the only people that do some sick shit. Police have arrested the person responsible for the death of a woman at Lil’ Kim’s birthday party this past weekend, who was a club employee and targeted the woman because she was drunk. He promised her VIP access, but he instead took her to the roof where he tried to rape or rob her (cops aren’t sure) and when he failed, he killed her with a lead pipe in the Study. Sorry, I thought we were playin Clue. Seriously tho, that’s fucked up. Where were her girlfriends at? Isn’t that why ya’ll roll in packs?

This is what you look like when you are no longer a Nigga On the Run Eating, and just a nigga eating:









Yes, that is Capone-N-Noreaga
Representin MV, Martha’s Vineyard!




T
he Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment