Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Almost MIA, but not

I'm out here in wine country, Napa, CA. I don't really care for this ghost town, but I'm here for work. I'm here until Thursday and since I'm still new to this blog shit, the quality of the content may not be up to par but the ranting will still be grade A beef.

So I’ve heard the song Paper Planes, but never really paid it much attention. I usually changed the station or zoned out. But I just saw the video and the only thing I wish is that M.I.A would go M.I.A. What the bloodclot is this broad rapping about? Is she an English thug? What is with the gun shots? “I fly like paper, get high like planes”? Because of her, I am instating an “Evil Meter” (until I can make the graphics, there will be no physical meter lol). The Evil Meter will rate how evil a person makes me become. It’s based on a scale of 1 to 5 (for now) with 1 makes me want to kick a kitten across the room and 5 makes me want to log into PeopleFinder.com, randomly look up somebody, find any listed relatives, call the random person and tell them that the chosen relative has passed away. This bitch’s voice pushes me to the 4.5 mark on the meter. Her flow is absolutely garbage. Then I saw the video for Boyz and figured she could redeem herself with some dancehall. Then I downloaded the song and listened to it without any video…..I screamed at my computer for 10 minutes before I realized it wasn’t its fault for downloading the song. She’s signed to Universal, which is part of NBC, which is part of GE. That’s right; the same company that powers your stereo is the same company providing SHITTY music to be heard on it!!! On the flip side, I’ll still see Pineapple Express (Update: I have seen Pineapple Express, and that shit was hilarious) but fuck whoever decided to use this track in the trailer.

I will fuck the shit outta Kerry Washington if she dares to cross my path. Like, God help her if I see her on Rodeo Dr. I couldn't decide on a picture of here I liked, so I will link you to her Google Images (becareful, she has some nudes)

So Tropic Thunder is comin out (I already seen it at a pre-screening last month....yea, I live in Hollywood lol) and a big issue that has risen is Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man) playin a blackface. I didn't think he was being offensive at all, I just felt like he was playin the dude, that was playin the dude lol. I don't wanna say too much without ruining the movie, but like Brandon Jackson said (an actual black person) Eddie Murphy played different ethnicities, so have other comedians. "If we're all gonna play ball, let's all play ball," Another issue with the movie is with one of the characters Stiller's character plays in order to win an Oscar. He plays a mentally challenged boy, which they refer to as him playin a "retard". The word retard isn't PC. I always try to put myself in other people shoes and I could see how someone with a mentally challenged child or relative would be offended by the word being used. Just like how gays don't like the word 'fag'. Just like how some uppity blacks don't like the word 'nigga'. Well I can't be the mouthpiece for nobody but myself. I only call non-mentally challenged people retards. I only call straight people fags. Pretty much, I'm like white people that use the word nigga, I only use it around people I know I won't offend lol, cuz I can't be gettin my ass whupped by some retarded fags. LMAO, but seriously tho, I love you all.

So this isn't really new news, but still worth mentioning. Since when is it alright to work a stripper pole for exercise but not for your man? I mean before it was a thing that only "dirty" girls did, but because you can get a workout from it, it's alright. And you know the type of women joining this "fitness club"? The same briz-ods that shit on strippers. Woman is a synonym for hypocrite.


What is this shit???? I can’t describe the HELL that I feel inside me right now. This video has extended the Evil Meter scale to 10, with this video being a 6:


I sincerely apologize for posting that video. Please come back tomorrow, please...I promise I won't do that again.

The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!


Hey don't sue me: The image of Tropic Thunder came from AP
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment