Thursday, March 5, 2009

Usher takes back his mean words

Usher recently issued an apology for some comments he made about Chris Brown and his situation:
"The comments made during a recent recording session amongst friends were taken out of context and blown out of proportion. I apologize on behalf of myself and my friends if anyone was offended. The intentions were not to pass judgment and we meant no harm. I respect and wish the best for all parties involved."

He knew why Jermaine Dupri was recording and he knew it was gonna go public. I think he doesn’t like Chris Brown takin his shine and decided to speak on Chris. I’ma Usher fan over CB…Usher is CB’s father. But I think it was a little distasteful for Usher to come out his face like that. Makes me think he doesn’t think too highly of CB. They’ve never done a song together so I’m thinkin he didn’t like him before the Rihanna issue. Then again, he does seem a little tipsy…blame it on the ah ah ah – you know the rest. The video in question is below:
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment