Friday, March 6, 2009

Update: Chris and Rihanna issue

Anyone who would harm a Lambo needs to die. I mean he coulda put Rihanna’s head through the window. With a car like that you need two hands on the wheels at all times, you can’t be usin one to be beatin up your girl. And he put her in a headlock? Was he steering with his feet? Fuckin ay. But seriously, fuck CB. He’s blacklisted on my site now. The only time he’ll get mentioned is when I’m talking bout Ri and that’s if I can’t avoid it. It’s obvious he’s beat her before sayin shit like “wait till we get home.” What? Really? Wow. And Rihanna’s pops is a bitch ass nigga. I wish a nigga would put his hands on my daughter. I would kill that nigga right in front of his moms then tell her “next time, raise a better kid” and walk off into the night. I don’t play that “attack my family” shit. It’s straight Die Hard over here, call me John Mc. The picture and the report really hit a nerve with me. She wasn’t even fighting back!!!! COME ON!!! You smack your chick, BAM! Alright, you got the message across. What’s really good with the continued abuse? Rihanna shoulda said nothing and been like “alright, I deserve that.” Then killed him in his sleep. This anger is assuming that it was only an argument and she didn’t give him herpes…if she did give him ‘the bumps’ then…she got what she deserved. Sorry.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment