Monday, March 9, 2009

They love me long time

Imagine if I told you of a land where the women have nice asses and slim bodies, would you believe me? Well, it’s here in Rio de Janeiro. Granted there are some girls that could use a bit more ‘walk’ in their life, I’m certainly not disappointed. What I am disappointed about is I wasn’t told that prostitution is legal here and that if you want to get it in with the girls, you gotta cough up some change. It’s just another hustle for them. Like how some people sell drugs or t-shirts in the States, the girls sell pussy. And why not? They are some of the most beautiful women on this planet and some niggas are real losers. Like yesterday, saw this older Asian man with the beautiful (and bored looking) chick, and I knew the only way she would be with him is because his money is long. But that works against me, because my dick is long not my money. AHHHHHH. I never pay for sex directly; it goes against my G-Code. And I didn’t budget my money out for that. So what is a man to do? Do I enjoy my vacation to the fullest or remember I have a recession to come back to?
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment