Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nicole Scherzinger thinks she's a Bollywood actress

Nicole Scherzinger is wylin out for real. First off, she ain’t Indian (I think, let me check wiki right quick….nope, Russian, German, Hawaiian, and some other stuff but no ‘dot’) and she dressed up like an extra for Slumdog Millionaire 2: Return to The Slums. There is no excuse for that outfit…at all. Well, correction. There is an excuse for that outfit and that’s to make sure no guy gets up too soon because the blood would rush to his head. Doesn’t do much for me though while out in Brasil, sorry. Second issue, she’s in NYC wearin it. Now I don’t know much about weather on the east coast, but ain’t it cold over there? It’s still March right? Which means it’s winter still right? Ok. Tell this girl to dress appropriately. And when are the Dolls gonna show their Pussycat? Just a waste of talent and misleading name if you ask me!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment