Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jen does an interview, guess what she talks about

As many of you know, I hate Team Aniston. Why? Because she is a loser that just won’t let her past life go. For instance, she just did an interview in Elle UK magazine and they asked her about her divorce to which she responded: "No matter what I say, things will always be taken out of context and misinterpreted, will always be turned around to make it seem as though I won’t let something go, or that I just keep talking about it over and over. I don’t owe anybody anything. I don’t owe anybody my side of the story. There are no sides! There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It’s just not the case." No matter what you say, things will be always taken out of context? THEN HOW BOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! You know why it seems like you won’t let somethin go? It’s because you won’t! Most celebrities have a list of questions that they won’t answer and if the interviewer asked those questions the interview would be over immediately. Why can’t you be like those celebrities? Because you’re a loser. And the only way you will generate interest is by makin the public feel sorry for you. You want everyone to think you’re the underdog and root for you. It’s sad and it hasn’t worked. You had to do a movie with another loser at love before you hit the pay dirt. Ugh. I love you but I hate you at the same time Jen. Get your life together.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment