Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Interview with girl beaten by cop

Remember the girl I told you about yesterday that got her ass beat? Well she did an interview recently:

The dad is bein mad chill, but I guess he doesn’t want to come off as an aggressive monkey…good call. Because me, I woulda told the lady that I want blood. I want his blood, his wife’s blood, and his daughter’s blood. She kicked her shoe off at him and it barely grazed him and he called that assault? The protection that badge gives them is ridiculous. I think cops should be punished worse than civilians because they are supposed to know better. I know, they are only human and can only take so much. Well we need to start engineering cops like they do athletes. Give them proper mental conditioning so that it takes a lot more than a flicked shoe to make them snap.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment