Monday, March 2, 2009

I hate VH1

For the Love of Ray J? Really? Wow. This nigga ain’t even famous in his own right. Who is Ray J? Brandy’s brother. Ohhhh now you remember…the half ass rapper/R&B singer. The nigga that is (was) fuckin crack head Whitney Houston. Anyways. His show is absolutely stupid. I mean, it’s just Flavor of Love with a lesser known person. I don’t even know where to start. The girls are trashy as expected, but Ray J is just a herb. Yeah, I took it there like it’s 99-00. A herb (to my non-Ebonics speakin readers, you pronounce the ‘H’ that’s why it’s ‘a herb’ and not ‘an herb’). Like talkin mad smooth but he ain’t smooth. One of my favorite lines was when he thought Caviar was cheatin on him and his “sixth sense” made him realize somethin wasn’t right. Is his “sixth sense” the multiple video cameras recording everybody movements and phone calls? Or was it the fact that he already knew Caviar’s boyfriend (his good friend “Chicago Larry”)? VH1 I got a show, For the Love of the Rant. You can get some political, musical, and theatrical personas out here and I can challenge them by makin do shit that has nothing to do with anything and see who will win my love. Then I can dump them durin the offseason so that we can film a second season! Tool Academy? I’m cutting off my DirecTV…fuck this bullshit.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment