Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anderson Cooper might not be the "white boy" chick would...

I hate to dash women’s hopes and dreams. First you find out I’m only into women with fake breasts, next I tell you that Anderson Cooper is gay. I mean it’s a shock to me too! I never woulda guess it, but (16 homo minus 16 homo) the guy has some bedroom eyes. On some Ne-Yo type shit. Maybe that’s why all the girls wanna get with him. Anyways it appears that the girls are gonna have to put their name on the waitin list just like Project Runway host Tim Gunn. Gunn has been tryin to get a “lunch” with Cooper for a while but scheduling conflicts have kept them apart. Sounds like the makin of another corny chick flick. When are they gonna make a chick flick with gay guys? Not that I would see it due to it bein a chick flick, but I bet there are some girls that would line up for that shit.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment