Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trey Songz & Drake - Successful

Here is the future of R&B. The real future. Trey Songz. I like Chris Brown, I like Ne-Yo. But when I hear their music, I just wanna dance. When I hear Trey, there are some babies that will be produced by the end of the night. It’s like Chris and Ne help me get the chick home, then Trey seals the deal. No homo hahaha. Anyways, here is Trey and Drake’s new video for Successful.

I’m not a Drake fan in the slightest. Yeah he has potential but a lot of people never live up to their potential, so I’m not on the Drake bandwagon till he drops an album that is worth listening to. The video was eh…too dark for the message they were tryin to push if you follow me. Either way, good song. Cuz I just wanna be successful.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment