Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Die Orsons covers Turn My Swag On

I was gonna do a bigger post but after watchin this video, it kinda took my heart outta it.


My problems feel so miniscule compared to what these kids have to deal with. We live in a land full of opportunity and so many people fail to take a real advantage of it (myself included) and it’s really pathetic. The things we fight and argue over…healthcare. Like there are kids gettin killed on a daily basis out there because their government isn’t stable enough. What the fuck man. I don’t think “Turn My Swag On” is the best cover but I’ll let the song slide since the message is still the same. These kids are turned into militants for someone else’s greed for money and power. They gotta turn their swag on but they ain’t the ones gettin money. It’s gut wrenching to be honest with you. I see things like this and wish an asteroid would wipe out this planet. There is no reason for anyone to suffer like this.


The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment