Thursday, September 3, 2009

Old man shuts up stranger's baby


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this old man’s picture. Does he not look cankerous? I mean homey looks like the old man that screams “get off my lawn or I’ll shoot you.” Is this the man Clint Eastwood modeled for Gran Turino? Someone find out the ethnicity of the mother, because logic tells me she wasn’t black or from the islands. I’m pretty sure he’d look like hell if that were the case. I don’t know what I’d do because I’m not a female and it’s only a female this kinda shit would happen to. Imagine if you hit a man’s child. Death. So no man is stupid enough to hit another man’s child…unless if you’re African and are livin in Africa (and in some cases, living in America). I remember when my uncle (dad’s brother) tried hittin us. We all looked at him like “What the fuck?” He didn’t really strike us, but my dad had a talkin with him. Crazy relatives.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment