Thursday, July 24, 2008

Past Due

One thing you’ll notice about the Rant is that sometimes it’s late. Lol. I’m sorry but you know I got a full time job and no cable, so I give you the news as I get it. But the good thing is that my commentary is like interest, so here you go:

Scott Storch should change his name to Scott Scorch Through 70 million dollars. Some people need to kill themselves, and I’m no advocate of suicide. But come on, Tyson did it, Hammer did, more than a handful of professional athletes have done it. So why Scott would you make the same fuckin mistake hundreds of people before you have made? That’s the people that should kill themselves, the one that repeat history instead of learn from it. I for one don’t like the guy, he looks a bit homo for my taste and seems to be arrogant (I guess we can see that from his ridiculous spending). Update: Just read his wiki, and under the Conflicts section I see why I never recognized him (because as they say, real recognize real and Scott was VERY unfamilar).But seriously, anyone that owns a Bugatti Veyron and has it repossessed needs to fall off this Earth. Now if you own a Veryon and a SLR McLaren and they fall out of your possession? Sigh….the hatred in my heart has me at a loss for words.

You know what I love about seein Bai Ling on the red carpet? You are guaranteed to see some nipple action with her. She could wear Iron Man’s suit and you’d still see her big ass nipples lol. And in other entertainment news, it seems that Christian Bale was justified in the bitch slapping of his sister. It appears that his sister had approached him on the night of his premiere to "borrow" $200,000. Mind you, his sister has 2 kids from one marriage and one from a new one. Obviously you don't have to black to be considered a hood rat, lmao. If my sister tried to squeeze me for money on my big night, I prolly woulda kicked her down the stairs or somethin.

In extremely old (announced 4 months ago) news, Lil’ Jon has his own winery now….I’ll wait for that to sink in. Seriously Jon? Crunk Wine? Wine and cheese class will never be the same. I guess the name of the collection is Little Jonathan, which sounds more like a foundation for autistic kids. Has anyone sipped this beverage yet? I would like to get my hand on a bottle since wine is the classy way to get girls drunk…or in this case, crunk! (O you knew that was comin, don’t even front lol).

I look at other blog layouts and I think if I can get a big enough audience (read: people start clicking on the ads and generate revenue for me), then I will certainly switch up the look around here. Move from the slums to a duplex in this blogging game. So tell a friend to tell a friend to tell their moms because moms always like to tell their friends, to check out the blog on a regular basis. The Rant Is Due muthafucka!!!




Hey don't sue me: The image of Little Jonathan Winery was taken from the website, which I will not link to unless they decide to start payin me for advertising!!! :)
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment