Monday, July 28, 2008

The houseparty

Happy Monday residents!! I had a good weekend. Had some good food, saw girls get wet, then saw them get drunk, then I pulled a Shia LaBeouf. Then I vowed never to do it again (and I really can’t because no car means no work which means I gotta this blogging shit for a living). Then I watched The Dark Knight again and gave verbal (well, more like typed) thrashings on various blog sites that tried to poke holes in the movie. Then I had more great food. Now it’s Monday and I worked from home…..again, lol.

Remember when I used to trash Britney Spears and say she was dun-dun-d-dun? I stand corrected. She has actually picked herself up from rock bottom and acts decent and looks decent too! I really thought she would die or be committed forever. But even if I didn’t have faith in her comeback, I woulda still hit it (for the money), and that offer still stands (straight up) so Brit babe, holla at me.

Well well welll, it looks like we have another exposed rapper in our mist. Rick Ross, the Boss. More like Boss Man (for my WWF, well WWE but when he wrestled it was…o forget it, for my wrestling fans). It appears that Mr. Ricky Ross, known to his mother as William Roberts, used to work as a prision guard for the Florida Department of Corrections . He took this job after graduating high school. Really Rick? Nah fuck that, you don’t deserve that name. Really William? Like, you and A-Korny need to beat it. It’s one thing to have a clean past (we know how record labels create “thug” rappers) but when you busted, you busted. Don’t try denyin that shit, cuz that really makes you look suspect. Just accept the fact that The Somking Gun revoked your hood pass and keep it movin.

Looks like your favorite blogger is running for President too!! I figured, with 2 black people running, it would increase our chances of victory!!!!!

So while my wife to be was banging (ugh, I just threw up in my mouth thinkin about it) ole’ frenchie. I set my sites on another hot Spanish chick name Sofia Vergara. Now there is a new Vergara in town. Star of the Venezuelan version of Desperate Housewives – Gabriela Vergara. You don’t need to know Spanish to describe her….biting your knuckles till it bleeds is universally spoken by men around the world. Here are more photos of my mistress.






I will start cappin off my blogs with random videos I’ve posted on FB before, but still find hilarious enough to watch again. So first up – my Korean roommate age 5:


The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!






Don't sue me: Rick Ross images are property of the people that wrote all over the pictures, and the images of Ms. Vergara is property of H para Hombres Magazine
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. word ricky ross is a fake !!!!!! dat pic of his fat ass is 2 funny man

    trilla is still ill tho

    -jamie

    ReplyDelete