Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Lights Are Still On


Which means, the responses have been positive so far. So let's try this again!

First off, I can’t believe that she actually remained faithful to me. I thought this plan was gonna crumble, but she stayed true. Salma Hayek is still on the market. As some of you may or may not know, she dumped me for this French Billionaire but she told me it was strictly for financial reasons and she would come back to me. Now she has his love child (what we call “Child Support” in the states) and she has called off the engagement to the wealthy white man. Sorry Frenchie, your game just wasn’t tight enough.

On Larry King last night, they had more white people discussing the use of the word “Nigga”. I’ll say this once and I’ll prolly keep sayin it because people just don’t get it. Nigga – can be used around blacks, and in some circles, other ethnicities as a term to refer to someone else. Nigger – a word used by racist slave owners, bigots, republicans (just kiddin) to describe black people. See the problem lies where and when you use the word. If you use word nigga or nigger ONLY when referring to blacks, then you’re racist. But if everyone can be a nigga, then you’re in the clear. I think the real reason we don’t want white people using the word is because everything of ours they take, they make uncool. And if we start lettin them use the word freely, it’s just gonna make it uncool to say. I don’t have time to go through history to show how the white man has taken parts of black and African culture and made it uncool, but you know I ain’t lyin.

Not a Joe Budden fan, but that song “Who Killed Hip-Hop” (or just "Who" on some mixtapes) is tight. He basically does a rundown of people and events that might have killed hip hop and it was nicely done. However, he failed to mention his throat problems as a cause lol.

The Palace curse is among us again. This time WNBA teams LA Sparks vs. Detroit Shocks go at it. I don’t really know any of the players but when I hear about a girl fight I only think about exposed breast. Sadly, this was not the case as you can see in the video.

You know what bothers me? When people say something is great, but it is overhyped. Huh? Something can be good but overhyped. Or so-so but overhyped. But if something is considered great, how can you say it is overhyped? That was a great movie, but it was overhyped. That was some great acting, but it was overhyped. People are startin to lose credibility with this fuckery. The Rant Is Due muthafucka!




Hey don't sue me:That picture of my bride to be was provided by REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni/Files
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment