Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's see if this works for me



So it's official...I'ma lame ass blogger now :( It was cool to make notes on Facebook because then it was just limited to my "friends" (which I'm slowly but surely cutting the number down....seriously, I have only spoken to about 100 of my 350+ "friends" in the past year or so. If I wanted to network, I would use LinkedIn or MySpace). Now the whole world gets to see how crazy I am, and if I plan on becoming famous this may not be a good thing (then again, crazy does gather more attention than sane in this fucked up world we live in.) (Can I use the word "fucked"? I mean now my baby cousin Kells could read this and then she would have a fucked up view of me. Jeez I'm fucked with this blogging shit). Well if this sucks, I will delete the account ASAP, so feel free to be honest on my writing abilities. I will return promptly to my safe Facebook hole.

ALRIGGGGGGGGGHT let's get it started:
Max Bigga, Mr. Wavie Crockett, my favorite [ex] Byrd Gang member, has released a new mix tape: Wavie Crockett - Return of the Wave. My honest opinion is that after Rise of The Silver Surfer, this nigga has became trash. Seriously, this shit is garbage my dude!!!! OW! No more remixes, you ain't doin them justice. Stick to new beats, such as Explode It and I Just Wanna. That's where you shine, when you rip new beats. Now I just saw a video with him dissing Freeky Zekey. Whoa there Max,you dissed Jimmy and I was right with you. Now you dissing Freekey...ight ight. But if you start aiming for the General (on this sunken ship lol), Killa, then you'll really be singing "No Love For Me" owwwwwwwww!
Nas new album is out and it's good. I think I'm just done with Nas. Nah, not done, just not as hyped to hear him. The album is very solid, but I don't know how long I will spin it for. The Last 2 Walk....should be called This Is What Happens When You Make Money, You Lose Friends And Put Out Shitty Music. Nah to be fair, I expected less from this album by Three 6 Mafia. With all the other memebers gone, I didn't think Juicy J and DJ Paul would be able to give a decent album but they did. By recruiting other Memphis rappers and of course utilizing the best nigga in the souf, Project Pat, Last 2 Walk is not the teeny bop hollywood album I expected. Granted these guys are talkin as hard as they used to, they still have tracks that are worth listening to: First 48, Playstation, Dirty Bitch, I Got, and That's Right. The rest of the album is kinda hit or miss with the empahsix (you like that word play dontcha?) placed on miss. Seriously tho, you spend a year in Hollywood bullshitting with LC from The Hills (or was it someone else?) and you still manage to put out an album (late as fuck) that is alright. Good job Juice Man and Paul. Next time you will get on your grind so that next album you can release your same named single (Lollipop) first and get a better response!











Christian Bale has been brought in for questioning on the other side of the pond today (that's Britain for you blokes). It appears that the Dark Knight may be giving Dark circles around the eyes of his sister and mother. Of course the actor who plays Batteringman, I mean, Batman in the new movie denies the allegations. If he is guilty, I wonder what woulda made him snap. Maybe he was still in character and was trying to gather information on where they should take their next family vacation lol.

The Dark Knight is an excellent movie. I was going to write more, but seriously, that first sentence is self sufficient. If you haven't seen it yet, then God doesn't love you.










If Elisabeth Hasselbeck isn't dead in 60 minutes, I will start blowing up all the major hospitals!! Sorry, still had the Dark Knight on my mind. I don't watch The View, but I've learned that she is a left wing repungantcain (correct me if I'm wrong) that likes to bite off more than she can chew. This past week, she decided to get in a heated and emotional debate on using the word nigga. Now like my nigga Nas said on his new album, ya'll niggas just gotta get used to the word being here. I will never give up that word because that word has a different meaning to me than it does to a Bill Cosby or Jessie Jacksons (that dumb nigga). I don't attach a race to it, so I call anyone a nigga AND I don't flip out if a person of another race uses it. It really all depends on the context it is used. You don't have to call me a nigga before I smash you're face in. You can call me an African cotton picking watermelon eating chicken loving white women staring at educated black man, and I'll still be ready to fight. Cuz I didn't pick any cotton so I take offense to that lol. Anyways, Mrs. Hasselbeck, when I need to figure out whether I need to use mayo or Miracle Whip on my sandwich, then please voice your opinion as loud as you want. But when it comes to using a word that your race created with the intentions of bringing us down, please...shut the fuck up. Fo I stick my long nigga dick in that cracka ass!!! lmao, kidding kidding. I do think she’s cute tho.

I read this week that a mother's child died in the car while she was inside a nail shop getting her nails done......for her WEDDING that day. Damn, that is real sad. Suppose to be the happiest day of her life and now it's not. Because she happens to be a dumb sack of shit. I mean seriously, didn't children dying in cars go outta style 6-8 years ago? Kids still die like that? Police say that the 4 year old may have crawled into the car when the mother wasn't looking and that she may have not know her child was in the car. (this is me taking a pause) You know, she woulda been better off saying that she knew the child was in there, she just forgot to roll down the windows. How you not gonna know where your 4 year old is? Let alone, how you not gonna notice they in the car with you? O wait wait wait, I just read an updated story. So the mom AND the aunt were in the Ford Expedition with the 4 year old "hiding" in that humungous SUV and neither of them noticed him. Unless he was hiding underneath a seat, I really can't explain this one.

Ugh, this is getting long. I like my blogs to be short and nice. Keeps the reader around, entertains them, and then keeps it moving. So let me sound the horn on the wrap up on my first non Facebook blog. Stay tuned for jokes, rants, social commentary, and other things I feel like talkin about because I can. The Rant Is Due muthafucka!






Hey don't sue me:© 2007 DC Comics | BATMAN and all related characters, slogans and indicia are trademarks of DC Comics Inc.



allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment