Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Now in HD...

Yay hump day…so glad this year is almost over, lol. Yea I’m getting ahead of myself. But so what, I can do anything I want on my blog. Still getting calls if I’m alive, lol, with the last one coming from my mom followed by my dad. Thanks guys, glad to know that you are still concerned for my safety….goodness.

Speakin of bad parenting….where the hell is Hayden Panettiere’s folks? Do they know their 18 year old daughter is dating her 31 year old Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia? I mean, this is old news to most of us, but there is a (mostly untrue) rumor that she gave him a striptease for his birthday which reminded me of my recent trip to the Philippines. The best part of my trip where we went to a strip club. It was weird, all the girls only had A cups and cleanly shaven….um. Wait. They were legal, I swear. I don’t read Filipino….lol. But anyways, Milo, find girls your age. You are handsome, no homo, and rich-ish and famous-ish. So leave Hayden for guys closer to her age group, like me! To think they took their relationship public right after she turned 18…meaning he was courting her when she was 17???? Sicko.

While we are on the dating and sex topic, I’d like to direct ya’ll to my sister site (well, they really aren’t my sister site, but I know the girls and they black, so maybe it’s my sistah site lol) Expressions of a Buppie. What the hell is a Buppie you might ask? I don’t know, but I don't like the sound of it. “Shut yo Buppie ass up”. “Whatcha lookin at Buppie?!?” “This Buppie tried to roll up on me the other day; I had to flash the nine on that Buppie muthafucka” See? Lol. Nah but seriously, they are some insightful women. The one post that caught my eye was about Cookies and how men are like the cookie monster and women are like Girl Scouts. Hilarious.

I can’t believe that it has taken me over 5 months to get my oxygen sensor for my car replaced. I swear there are no good mechanics in LA. And you’d think with the over 2 million cars on the road, that SOMEBODY would know how the fuck to work on cars. I've spent more money with these buppies than if I had just went to the dealership. And now, I'm forced to go to the dealership so I can put this all behind me.

Katherine Heigl, I don’t like that bitch. A) I think she got Isaiah Washington kicked off Grey’s Anatomy by being too vocal and playin the victim. Like she was a scared white woman working with a black gorilla. B) Then she gonna talk shit about the movie that put her talentless ass on the map. For her to call out Knocked Up as too sexist and making women look dumb was unnecessary. That’s like a girl stripping her way through college, and then she gets a degree and says all strip clubs should be shut down. C) She gonna decline her Emmy nomination because she felt the writers of the show didn’t fill out her role. D) On top of that she asked for a higher salary. A) Isaiah Washington may be black, but he ain’t no gorilla. I’ll show you King Kong if you get me fired up. B) You think Knocked Up is sexist and makes women look dumb? Ask Ray Romano if every married man is as helpless, spineless, and who can’t function without their wife type of man as he portrayed in his long running TV show? C) You want more character development? Start by doing less movies and focus on your TV career. D) Become a high caliber actress. The only good thing going for Kat is that she didn’t marry a more successful, more talented actor for a husband (I’m lookin at you Ms. Aniston, but when you done with John, holla at me lol)

The video that I was gonna put with this post has been removed from YouTube, but you can still see it on adultswim. (It's NSFW so you may wanna watch it at home or with headphones)

The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!


Hey don't sue me: I got the pic of the Ice Princess from www.thehollywoodgossip.com

allvoices

1 comment:

  1. What up brethen! Loving the site dude. You are a natural. STOP eating cookies too, you buppie mutherEFFER!

    Buppie.Blogspot.COM

    ReplyDelete